The Teacher Guides for Core Knowledge Science titles reference various online resources that support the teaching materials.
To access the online resources, follow these instructions:
- Find the title for which you are seeking online resources.
- Click the title or cover image, which will open a PDF document.
- Click the links in the PDF to open each online resource.
If you experience any difficulties when attempting to access one of the online resources, please contact us.
Alphabetical List of Titles
- Astronomy: Space Systems
- Changing Environments
- Energy and Matter in Ecosystems
- Energy Transfer and Transformation
- Exploring Land and Water
- Exploring Light and Sound
- Habitats and Change
- Investigating Forces
- Investigating Matter
- Investigating Waves
- Life Cycles, Traits, and Variations
- Modeling Earth’s Systems
- Needs of Plants and Animals
- Organisms and Their Habitats
- Plant and Animal Survival
- Processes That Shape Earth
- Properties of Matter
- Protecting Earth’s Resources
- Pushes and Pulls
- Structures and Functions of Living Things
- Sun, Moon, and Stars
- Using Natural Resources for Energy
- Weather and Climate
- Weather Patterns