For schools and districts, Core Knowledge:
- Provides a coherent plan for learning that builds cumulatively from grade to grade.
- Helps students build strong foundations of knowledge for success in high school and beyond.
- Creates a common focus that promotes teamwork and collaboration.
Teach Core Knowledge at a School
New to Core Knowledge? Let’s get started!
Do you want professional development to start a Core Knowledge program? Or, are you looking for leadership training? Check out our offerings!
Teach Core Knowledge at Home
The Core Knowledge Foundation has created a Families webpage dedicated to meeting the needs of parent/guardian educators. This page addresses four central questions that we’ve heard from our growing homeschooling community:
- What is the Core Knowledge curriculum?
- How do I get Core Knowledge instructional materials?
- How can I prepare to teach the curriculum?
- Where can I find more support?