We offer multiple, flexible options for implementation support. Use our downloadable training tools and/or engage in the live events that best meet your needs.
- Learn about web-based and on-site professional learning opportunities.
- Participate in upcoming events hosted by the Core Knowledge Foundation.
- Explore our implementation guides for free support resources.
Professional Learning Opportunities
Online Learning Options
The Core Knowledge Foundation now offers on-demand learning modules that you can use to introduce your teachers to the Core Knowledge History & Geography (CKHG) and Core Knowledge Science (CKSci) programs.Learn More
On-Site Learning Options
Are you looking for on-site or live webinar support? A Core Knowledge Licensed Professional (CKLP) can provide support suited to your needs and interests.
- Getting Started with the Preschool Sequence
- Supporting Language Development
- Assessment and Planning to Meet Children’s Needs
- Phonological Awareness, ABCs, and More
- Scientific Reasoning and Knowledge
- Mathematics and Number Sense / Orientation in Time and Space
- Diagnostic Visit
- Introduction to the Core Knowledge Approach (overview)
- Introduction to Core Knowledge History and Geography (CKHG)
- Introduction to Core Knowledge Science (CKSci) (coming soon!)
School Diagnostic Visit
If you are interested in receiving feedback in regard to implementation improvement, consider scheduling a diagnostic visit.Contact Us to Learn More
A school diagnostic visit also serves as a first step in the Core Knowledge School of Distinction process.
Core Knowledge Events
Core Knowledge Leadership Institute
Learn how to cultivate enthusiasm around the Core Knowledge approach within your school community. The Institute also serves as a great opportunity to network with Core Knowledge leaders from across the country and to explore the Foundation’s latest resources.Learn More About the Institute
Free Support Resources
Our Implementation Guides include a multitude of free resources, most of which were specifically designed to support and strengthen implementation of the Core Knowledge Sequence or Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA). You will find links to turnkey support kits, video presentations, related reading resources for educators, tools and templates for planning and instruction, links to alignments, and much more!Sequence Tools CKLA Tools
Still have questions?
Contact us! We would be happy to answer your questions about professional learning or our support tools.
Are you ready to join the Core Knowledge Community?
It uses tools like Facebook Groups and Pinterest Boards to give teachers a place to share their ideas and resources, ask questions, learn from each other, and connect with other schools teaching Core Knowledge.Learn More and Join the Conversation