The Core Knowledge Leadership Institute is for administrators, curriculum coordinators, and lead teachers in Core Knowledge schools who want to:
- Learn how to get started or go further with the Core Knowledge approach to knowledge-based schooling
- Network with Core Knowledge leaders from across the country
- Support colleagues and students in classrooms focused on knowledge-based schooling.
Upcoming Leadership Institutes
2020 Core Knowledge Leadership Institute
When: July 14–15, 2020
Where: Washington, D.C. Metro Area
Tuesday, July 14: Introduction to the Core Implementation Practices
Wednesday, July 15: Select one of the following options:
- Strengthening Implementation: Moving Your School Toward Strong Fidelity
- Strengthening Implementation: Applying the Core Implementation Practices to CKLA Instruction
- The Core Knowledge Approach and CKLA
Registration is now open!Register for the Leadership Institute
Registration fee includes access to session(s) as well as continental breakfast, lunch, and light refreshments.
Does your school or district have ten or more leaders interested in participating? Please contact us to learn more about how the Core Knowledge Leadership Institute can be brought to you.
Schools Using Core Knowledge Language Arts
Can I attend the Leadership Institute if my school only implements CKLA?
Answer: Yes. The Institute presents strategies useful in a wide-range of Core Knowledge settings, including schools whose implementation is based on the Core Knowledge Language Arts® program, as well as schools comprehensively or partially following the Core Knowledge Sequence. While the Institute is not solely focused on supporting CKLA, we will address resources and practices relevant to the program.
If you are looking for training specifically focused on CKLA, please contact our publishing partner, Amplify.
Have more questions?
Want to know more about the Leadership Institute? Not sure which session to register for? Please contact us. We are happy to help.