We offer multiple, flexible options for implementation support. Use our downloadable training tools and/or engage in the live events that best meet your needs.
- Explore our free professional development kits and resources.
- Contact a Core Knowledge Licensed Professional about school-based training.
- Participate in upcoming events hosted by the Core Knowledge Foundation.
Explore our free professional development kits and resources.
Our Implementation Guides include a multitude of free resources, most of which were specifically designed to support and strengthen implementation of the Core Knowledge Sequence or Core Knowledge Language Arts (CKLA). You will find links to turnkey professional development kits, video presentations, related reading resources for educators, tools and templates for planning and instruction, links to alignments, and much more!
Contact a Core Knowledge Licensed Professional about school-based training.
Are you looking for on-site support? A Core Knowledge Licensed Professional (CKLP) will travel to your school to provide professional development suited to your needs and interests.Contact a Licensed Professional
On-site Professional Development Options
- Getting Started with the Preschool Sequence
- Supporting Language Development
- Assessment and Planning to Meet Children’s Needs
- Phonological Awareness, ABCs, and More
- Scientific Reasoning and Knowledge
- Movement, Coordination, and Music
- Mathematics and Number Sense / Orientation in Time and Space
- Diagnostic Visit
- Curriculum Mapping with the Core Knowledge Sequence
- Teaching, Learning, and Assessment: Meaningful Instruction
- Domain-Based Unit Writing
- Diagnostic Visit
Participate in upcoming events hosted by the Core Knowledge Foundation.
The 2018 Leadership Institute will be held in Charlottesville, VA. If you would like to be notified when registration opens, please complete this contact form.
Annual Core Knowledge Leadership Institute
Learn what it means to implement Core Knowledge with fidelity and how to cultivate this approach within your school community. The Institute is a great opportunity to network with other Core Knowledge Leaders and to learn about our newest resources.
Topics include the Core Knowledge approach, implementation planning, resources, effective teaching, parent and community involvement, and high-leverage leadership strategies.Learn More About the Institute
Still have questions?
Contact us! We would be happy to answer your questions about our professional development offerings or supporting tools.