Rolling Out Now: Core Knowledge History and Geography™ Units for K−2
Core Knowledge is delighted to announce the newest additions to its popular CKHG™ series. There are twenty-four units for Grades K−2 available now for free download. Four more titles will be coming soon!
Each CKHG K−2 unit includes the following:
- A Student Book featuring a larger format for little hands, colorful, illustrative pages, and informative, exciting text that teachers will read aloud.
- A Teacher Guide providing detailed lesson plans, activity page masters, additional activities, and assessments
- My Passport, a feature that allows young students to remember their “travels” through history and provides passport “stamps” for them to attach to its pages
Click Here to download an example of Grade K My Passport
Click Here to download an example of Grade 1 My Passport
Click Here to download an example of Grade 2 My Passport
Check out the CKHG units available NOW for free download:
- Let’s Explore Our World!
- Native Americans
- Exploring and Moving to America
- The Mount Rushmore Presidents
- Continents, Countries, and Maps
- Ancient Egypt
- Three World Religions
- Early Civilizations of the Americas
- The Culture of Mexico
- Early Explorers and Settlers
- From Colonies to Independence
- Exploring the West
If You Have Questions
We welcome your comments and questions on the CKHG materials. Send us a message by completing this contact form:
The CKHG™ materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.