The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKHG Unit 11: Civil Rights Leaders Grade 2 History and Geography Spanish
- CKSci Unit 1: Properties of Matter Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Pushes and Pulls Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Exploring Light and Sound Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Plant and Animal Survival Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Organisms and Their Habitats Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Needs of Plants and Animals Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Sun, Moon, and Stars Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Exploring Land and Water Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Changing Environments Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Weather Patterns Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Our Five Senses Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Simple Machines Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Human Body Systems Grade 1 Science