The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Sun, Moon, and Stars Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Simple Machines Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Human Body Systems Grade 1 Science
- Grade 6 CKMath Unit 1: Area and Surface Area Grade 6 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 2: Introducing Ratios Grade 6 Mathematics
- CKLA Unit 1: Flying Lessons & Other Stories Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 2: Calling All Minds: How to Think and Create Like an Inventor Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 4: The Iliad, the Odyssey, and Other Greek Stories Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: The Heritage of Ancient Greece and Rome Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 5: The Tragedy of Julius Caesar Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 6: 90 Miles to Havana Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 7: The Blessings of Liberty – Vol. 1 Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 8: Realms of Gold – Vol. 1 Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKMath Unit 3: Unit Rates and Percentages Grade 6 Mathematics