The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Life Cycles, Traits, and Variations Grade 3 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Habitats and Change Grade 3 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Weather and Climate Grade 3 Science
- CKLA Preschool: Social Skills Posters Preschool Language Arts
- Grade 7 CKMath Unit 1: Scale Drawings Grade 7 Mathematics
- CKSci Unit 5: Human Senses and Movement Grade 3 Science
- CKMath Unit 2: Introducing Proportional Relationships Grade 7 Mathematics
- CKHG: A History of the United States Grade 7Grade 8 History and Geography
- CKMath Unit 3: Measuring Circles Grade 7 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 4: Proportional Relationships and Percentages Grade 7 Mathematics
- CKLA Unit 2: The Tempest Grade 7 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Hello Universe Grade 7 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Grade 7 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 4: The Time Machine Grade 7 Language Arts