The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKHG Unit 6: Exploration of North America Grade 3 History and Geography Spanish
- CKHG Unit 7: The Thirteen Colonies Grade 3 History and Geography Spanish
- CKSci Unit 1: Energy Transfer and Transformation Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Investigating Forces Grade 3 Science
- CKHG Unit 1: Let’s Explore Our World! Kindergarten History and Geography
- CKSci Unit 1: Investigating Matter Grade 5 Science
- CKHG Unit 2: Native Americans Kindergarten History and Geography Spanish
- CKSci Unit 2: Life Cycles, Traits, and Variations Grade 3 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Investigating Waves Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Energy and Matter in Ecosystems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Habitats and Change Grade 3 Science
- CKHG Unit 3: Exploring and Moving to America Kindergarten History and Geography Spanish
- CKSci Unit 3: Structures and Functions of Living Things Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Modeling Earth’s Systems Grade 5 Science