The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Unit 7: Kindergarten Skills—Seth Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 8: Kindergarten Skills—Sam Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 9: Kindergarten Skills—Zack and Ann Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 10: Kindergarten Skills—Scott Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKSci Unit 1: Pushes and Pulls Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Needs of Plants and Animals Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Changing Environments Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Weather Patterns Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Our Five Senses Kindergarten Science
- Core Classics® Teacher Guides Grade 4Grade 5Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Fourth Grade Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Brown Girl Dreaming Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 2: The Middle Ages Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: King Arthur and the Round Table Grade 4 Language Arts