The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Unit 4: The Renaissance Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 5: A Midsummer Night’s Dream Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 6: The Reformation Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 7: Poetry Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 8: Native Americans Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 9: The Science of Breakable Things Grade 5 Language Arts
- Grace Abounding Teacher Guides Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Sixth Grade Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Flying Lessons & Other Stories Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 2: Calling All Minds: How to Think and Create Like an Inventor Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: The Heritage of Ancient Greece and Rome Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 4: The Iliad, the Odyssey, and Other Greek Stories Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 5: The Tragedy of Julius Caesar Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 6: 90 Miles to Havana Grade 6 Language Arts