The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Pushes and Pulls Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Needs of Plants and Animals Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Changing Environments Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Weather Patterns Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Our Five Senses Kindergarten Science
- Core Classics® Teacher Guides Grade 4Grade 5Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Fifth Grade Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: They Call Me Güero Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 2: Early American Civilizations Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: Adventures of Don Quixote Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 4: The Renaissance Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 5: A Midsummer Night’s Dream Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 6: The Reformation Grade 5 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 7: Poetry Grade 5 Language Arts