The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Unit 7: Kindergarten Skills—Seth Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 8: Kindergarten Skills—Sam Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 9: Kindergarten Skills—Zach and Ann Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 10: Kindergarten Skills—Scott Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKSci Unit 1 Knowledge Map: The Human Body—Basic Needs and Five Senses Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 2 Knowledge Map: Animals and Their Needs Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 3 Knowledge Map: Plants and Farms Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 4 Knowledge Map: Seasons and Weather Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 5 Knowledge Map: Taking Care of the Earth Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 6 Knowledge Map: Pushes, Pulls, and an Introduction to Magnets Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 7 Knowledge Map: Biography of the Wright Brothers Kindergarten Science
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: First Grade Skills Grade 1 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Domain 1: Fables and Stories Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 2: The Human Body Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning