The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Unit 3: Third Grade Skills—How Does Your Body Work? Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 4: Third Grade Skills—Stories of Ancient Rome Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 5: Third Grade Skills—Adventures in Light and Sound Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 6: Third Grade Skills—Gods, Giants, and Dwarves Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 7: Third Grade Skills—What’s in Our Universe? Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 8: Third Grade Skills—Native American Stories Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 9: Third Grade Skills—The Age of Exploration Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 10: Third Grade Skills—Living in Colonial America Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 11: Third Grade Skills—Introduction to Ecology Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- Core Classics® Teacher Guides Grade 4Grade 5Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8 Language Arts
- Grace Abounding Teacher Guides Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Sixth Grade Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Flying Lessons & Other Stories Grade 6 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 2: Calling All Minds: How to Think and Create Like an Inventor Grade 6 Language Arts