The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Unit 2: Second Grade Skills—Bedtime Tales Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 3: Second Grade Skills—Kids Excel Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 4: Second Grade Skills—The Job Hunt Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 5: Second Grade Skills—Sir Gus Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 6: Second Grade Skills—The War of 1812 Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKSci Unit 1: Properties of Matter Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Organisms and Their Habitats Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Exploring Land and Water Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Electricity and Magnetism Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Human Cells and Digestion Grade 2 Science
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Third Grade Skills Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Domain 1: Classic Tales—The Wind in the Willows Grade 3 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 2: Classification of Animals Grade 3 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 3: The Human Body—Systems and Senses Grade 3 Language Arts Listening & Learning