The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
- Biography Series: Voices in History
- Louisiana Bayou Bridges
- Language Arts
- History and Geography
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Investigating Matter Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Energy and Matter in Ecosystems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Modeling Earth’s Systems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Protecting Earth’s Resources Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Astronomy: Space Systems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 6: Human Hormones and Reproduction Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 7: Designing Computer Programs Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Light and Matter Grade 6 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Thermal Energy Grade 6 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Weather, Climate, and Water Cycling Grade 6 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Plate Tectonics and Rock Cycling Grade 6 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Natural Hazards Grade 6 Science
- CKSci Unit 6: Cells and Systems Grade 6 Science