The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Energy Transfer and Transformation Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Investigating Matter Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Investigating Waves Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Energy and Matter in Ecosystems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Structures and Functions of Living Things Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Modeling Earth’s Systems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Using Natural Resources for Energy Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Astronomy: Space Systems Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Processes That Shape Earth Grade 4 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Protecting Earth’s Resources Grade 5 Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Pushes and Pulls Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Needs of Plants and Animals Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Changing Environments Kindergarten Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Weather Patterns Kindergarten Science