The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
- Biography Series: Voices in History
- Louisiana Bayou Bridges
- Language Arts
- History and Geography
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Preschool Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 1: All About Me Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 2: Families and Communities Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 3: Animals Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 4: Plants Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 5: Habitats Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Preschool: Classic Tales (Interspersed Domain) Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Preschool: Important People in American History (Interspersed Domain) Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Preschool: Social Skills Posters Preschool Language Arts
- Core Classics® Teacher Guides Grade 4Grade 5Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Fourth Grade Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Brown Girl Dreaming Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 2: The Middle Ages Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: King Arthur and the Round Table Grade 4 Language Arts