The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
- Biography Series: Voices in History
- Louisiana Bayou Bridges
- Language Arts
- History and Geography
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Sun, Moon, and Stars Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Plant and Animal Survival Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Exploring Light and Sound Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Simple Machines Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Human Body Systems Grade 1 Science
- CKSci Unit 6: Helpful Computers Grade 1 Science
- CKMath Unit 1: Adding, Subtracting, and Working with Data Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction Story Problems Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 3: Adding and Subtracting Within 20 Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 4: Numbers to 99 Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 5: Adding Within 100 Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 6: Length Measurements Within 120 Units Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 7: Geometry and Time Grade 1 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 8: Grade 1 – Putting It All Together Grade 1 Mathematics