The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKLA Unit 2: The Middle Ages Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Fourth Grade Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Brown Girl Dreaming Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 5: Geology Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: King Arthur and the Round Table Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKHG Unit 1: Using Maps Grade 4 History and Geography
- CKHG Unit 2: World Mountains Grade 4 History and Geography
- CKHG Unit 3: Medieval Europe Grade 4 History and Geography
- The Core Knowledge Sequence: Content and Skill Guidelines for Preschool – Grade 8 Grade 1Grade 2Grade 3Grade 4Grade 5Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8KindergartenPreschool
- CKLA Domain 1: Fables and Stories Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 2: The Human Body Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 3: Different Lands, Similar Stories Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 4: Early World Civilizations Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 5: Early American Civilizations Grade 1 Language Arts Listening & Learning