The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
- Biography Series: Voices in History
- Louisiana Bayou Bridges
- Language Arts
- History and Geography
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKSci Unit 1: Properties of Matter Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 2: Organisms and Their Habitats Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 3: Exploring Land and Water Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 4: Electricity and Magnetism Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 5: Human Cells and Digestion Grade 2 Science
- CKSci Unit 6: Using Computers Grade 2 Science
- CKMath Unit 1: Adding, Subtracting, and Working with Data Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 2: Adding and Subtracting within 100 Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 3: Measuring Length Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 4: Addition and Subtraction on the Number Line Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 5: Numbers to 1000 Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 6: Geometry, Time, and Money Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 7: Adding and Subtracting within 1,000 Grade 2 Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 8: Equal Groups Grade 2 Mathematics