The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKMath Unit 1: Math in Our World Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 2: Numbers 1–10 Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 3: Flat Shapes All Around Us Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 4: Understanding Addition and Subtraction Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 5: Composing and Decomposing Numbers to 10 Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 6: Numbers 0–20 Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 7: Solid Shapes All Around Us Kindergarten Mathematics
- CKMath Unit 8: Putting It All Together Kindergarten Mathematics