The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKHG Unit 2: Maya, Aztec, and Inca Civilizations Grade 5 History and Geography
- CKLA Domain 1: Nursery Rhymes and Fables Kindergarten Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Unit 1: Kindergarten Skills Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Domain 3: Stories Kindergarten Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Third Grade Skills Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Domain 1: Classic Tales—The Wind in the Willows Grade 3 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 2: Classification of Animals Grade 3 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 3: The Human Body—Systems and Senses Grade 3 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Unit 1: Third Grade Skills—Classic Tales Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 2: Third Grade Skills—Rattenborough’s Guide to Animals Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 3: Third Grade Skills—How Does Your Body Work? Grade 3 Language Arts Skills
- CKHG Unit 1: World Rivers Grade 3 History and Geography
- CKHG Unit 2: Ancient Rome Grade 3 History and Geography
- CKHG Unit 3: The Vikings Grade 3 History and Geography