The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKHG Unit 2: Maya, Aztec, and Inca Civilizations Grade 5 History and Geography
- CKLA Domain 1: Nursery Rhymes and Fables Kindergarten Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Unit 1: Kindergarten Skills Kindergarten Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Domain 3: Stories Kindergarten Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 2: The Human Body—Five Senses Kindergarten Language Arts Listening & Learning
- The Core Knowledge Sequence: Content and Skill Guidelines for Preschool – Grade 8 Grade 1Grade 2Grade 3Grade 4Grade 5Grade 6Grade 7Grade 8KindergartenPreschool
- CKLA Domain 1: All About Me Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 2: Families and Communities Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 3: Animals Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 4: Plants Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Domain 5: Habitats Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Preschool: Classic Tales (Interspersed Domain) Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Preschool: Important People in American History (Interspersed Domain) Preschool Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Preschool Preschool Language Arts