The Core Knowledge Foundation provides open access to content-rich curriculum materials for preschool through grade 8, including the Core Knowledge Curriculum Series™, with many materials now available and many more in development.
How to Get Your Free Resources
Check the boxes below to sort by subject, grade level, or both.
Click on the title to find resources for that unit.
Submit your name and email address.
You’ll only need to submit this information once.
Click “Download” for each free resource you want.
The materials made available for download are freely available for anyone to use, adapt, and share (with attribution), but no one is permitted to sell either the original program, an adaptation of it, or lesson plans that reproduce any part of it. For more information, see the Guidelines to Core Knowledge and the Creative Commons License.
Core Knowledge Language Arts
Core Knowledge History and Geography
Core Knowledge Science
- CKHG Unit 2: Maya, Aztec, and Inca Civilizations Grade 5 History and Geography
- CKLA Unit 2: The Middle Ages Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Second Grade Skills Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Domain 1: Fairy Tales and Tall Tales Grade 2 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 2: Early Asian Civilizations Grade 2 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Domain 3: The Ancient Greek Civilization Grade 2 Language Arts Listening & Learning
- CKLA Unit 1: Second Grade Skills—The Cat Bandit Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 2: Second Grade Skills—Bedtime Tales Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Unit 3: Second Grade Skills—Kids Excel Grade 2 Language Arts Skills
- CKLA Ancillary Materials: Fourth Grade Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 1: Brown Girl Dreaming Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 5: Geology Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKLA Unit 3: King Arthur and the Round Table Grade 4 Language Arts
- CKHG Unit 1: Using Maps Grade 4 History and Geography