With 2020 coming to a close, and the New Year just around the corner, many school leaders are starting to think about the ways in which they can better support staff. Numerous principals have asked us:
- What can I do to build more buy-in, or enthusiasm, around Core Knowledge?
- How can I support my teachers who are looking to pilot Core Knowledge materials?
- How can I strengthen Core Knowledge implementation?
- How can I establish targeted goals in the spirit of continuous improvement?
If this describes you, and you’re looking to hit the ground running in 2021, then our NEW Leader Starter Kit may be just the right tool to help.
“Leaders are learners. The goal each day must be to get little better, to build on the previous day’s progress.”
The Leader Starter Kit is designed to assist leaders in meeting four goals:
- Familiarize staff and/or school community with Core Knowledge and the benefits this approach affords students.
- Build deeper understandings around the theories and research that informs the Core Knowledge approach.
- Establish a process for piloting materials and reflecting on results.
- Self-assess implementation of Core Knowledge in order to identify strengths and areas of need.
For more information, please visit the Core Knowledge bookstore:
Have questions about the Leader Starter Kit? Please contact us. We are happy to help.