Free Implementation Resources!
Introducing the Core Knowledge Sequence Implementation Resources Guide
This guide includes a multitude of free resources, most of which were specifically designed to support and strengthen implementation of the Core Knowledge Sequence. In the guide, you will find links to turnkey professional development kits, video presentations, related reading resources for educators, tools and templates for planning and instruction, alignments to the CCSS and NGSS, and much more! Read more. . .
Looking for On-site Support at a Reasonable Cost?
The Core Knowledge Foundation is pleased to announce the availability of Core Knowledge Licensed Professionals who will travel to your school to provide on-site professional development, and who will conduct school visits to assist you in evaluating your implementation of Core Knowledge. Read more. . .
Still Looking for Additional Implementation Support?
The Core Knowledge Foundation staff is always available to answer questions and provide additional guidance:
- Call Customer Service at (800) 238-3233 between 9:00am–5:00pm EST, or leave us a voice mail after hours.
- Send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll do our best to answer within 24 hours.
- Participate in scheduled office hours with Core Knowledge staff fielding any questions that participating educators may have about Core Knowledge. See our calendar for the next scheduled session.
The Core Knowledge Foundation staff also provides the following services for a fee:
- Core Knowledge Leadership Institute—designed to provide guidance to administrators and Core Knowledge coordinators on how to implement Core Knowledge with fidelity. Read more. . .
- Recognition of outstanding schools distinguished by exemplary implementation of Core Knowledge as Schools of Distinction, following a rigorous implementation process and capstone visit by Core Knowledge Foundation staff. Read more. . .