Learn how Core Knowledge schools in nearly every state are succeeding with a sequenced, solid, specific, and shared curriculum. More…
Core Knowledge Leadership Institute
Administrators and Core Knowledge Coordinators at Core Knowledge Schools
By the end of this institute, participants will be able to:
- articulate the philosophy behind a Core Knowledge school
- identify key components of implementation planning
- identify and access resources to support Core Knowledge implementation
- identify and describe characteristics of effective teaching (professional growth targets)
- describe the importance of parent and community involvement and the means of supporting it
- describe key characteristics of quality leadership and professional learning communities
- begin development of an action plan for successful implementation of Core Knowledge
The Core Knowledge Leadership Institute is designed to provide guidance to administrators and Core Knowledge coordinators on how to implement Core Knowledge with fidelity. Topics include the Core Knowledge curriculum and approach, implementation planning, resources, effective teaching, parent and community involvement, and high-leverage leadership strategies.
The 2017 Leadership Institute will be held in Charlottesville, VA. If you would like to be notified when registration is open for this summer event, please complete this contact form.
For additional details, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (800) 238-3233.